Dream 469 – God is not pleased with the enemy’s schemes
Received on Saturday, January 16, 2021
Thank You for another day! Thank You for all we have. Thank You for building a home for us. This is a place where we can raise our children together. Thank You for taking care of us. You are amazing. On top of all of this, You have granted me these dreams, wonderful seed to give to others. I pray that You will soon fill our vessels to pour out healing waters over broken hearts and fractured nations.
Father, if the people could see just how good You are, perhaps they would turn away from their wickedness and humbly, sincerely repent. I just know that You would accept their prayers and heal them. Then again, given Your infinite nature, what could I possibly know about Your heart? I am a small woman with no scholarship giving me credibility from a worldly sense. All I know is from what I have personally experienced…
- I was unchurched, but You still called me
- Though I ran from You, I was never far from You
- While I cursed You in my youth because of my anger, You sent love and other signs to let me know that You were present and real
- I was afraid of You because Your Goodness reminded me of my imperfections
- I pushed You out and refused You, but You embraced me and accepted me
- I built fortresses to guard myself, but You called me and tumbled my walls
- I grieved and grieved over my failures, yet You celebrated my coming victories
- I sat in darkness and You brought me light
- I lived in fear, but You said that You would one day make me fearless
- I embraced the world, but You braced me for the things of Heaven
- I was ignorant, but You gave me wisdom
- I was humiliated, but, through this, You gave me humility
- I was broke and impoverished, but You have given me treasures on Earth and in Heaven
- I was lost and You found me
- I wandered and You pursued me
- I fell and You caught me
- I was a child of the world, but You now say I am a child of the Most High God
Father, Your heart is large. It is full. It is of the purist content. However, Your heart is not of metal because this would mean that You Yourself went through the fire of affliction or needed refinement. This is obviously not the case. All I can say then about Your Heart is that it is perfect and truly beyond man’s comprehension. Still, man will one day sit in silence in front of Your Awesomeness.
I would rather be in captivity under Heaven than a slave of this world. Father, You are so many things! You are…
- Powerful, merciful, glorious, mighty, marvelous
- Righteous, compassionate, loving, Holy, Awesome
- Peaceful, strong, consistent, truthful, current
- Healing, knowledgeable, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent
- You are the God Who protects and Who judges
- You are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End
Who is like You? I am so grateful for You, Father. My heart is grateful. Father, You are so gracious that You spared the sons of Korah even after Korah led the revolt against You. In turn, they then served You. The sons You saved then served you in songs. They went on to write some of my favorite Psalms of the Bible. These amazing songs are recorded in Psalm 42, 44-49, 84 and so on.
Father, thank You especially for Psalm 45. I feel as if every young woman desires to be a Princess and the Bride of the handsome King. It has all the elements of a great story. Father, please let our lives stand for something huge…God-sized even. The world dismisses us as too old, misfits, poor or unattractive. By the world’s standards, we have long been disqualified.
Oh Father, I just thought You would like to know how I feel about You and how much I love You. So many will soon be in shock. Please consider the next few days as being the start of Your ‘True Miracles’, including our long awaited and eagerly anticipated Transformation. Heaven has not been visible here on Earth, especially lately. Please, Father, pour out Your Spirit upon us…in Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen!
Jesus: “Erin, come up.”
The Voice of the Father was immediately all around me. While His Voice is powerful beyond description, so is the Love and Mercy I could feel emanating from Him.
God: “Erin, I Am here. I have heard your cries. You have presented your case and I find it good. I have appointed the ruler who prays, not the one who preys on the innocent. My favor is not on the one who has taken by force that which is not his, the one who wants to be the one ‘who was and is and is to come’.
“The land is Mine. The Church is Mine. So are the fish of the sea and the birds of the air. So are the animals who roam the land and my children who dwell there. It is I Who established the land and it is I Who can remove it.”
Me: “Father, please do not remove the land. There are many righteous men and women who love and serve You in the land. We live amongst the evil here. Please do not let our land be taken over by corruption.”
God: “My plan is much greater than the people who serve the world. The corrupt leaders plan is a doctrine of demons. They call all good evil and all evil good. They plan to remove millions for the greater good of sustainability. While this is part of an evil plot, it is cloaked as good for all.
“However, I am about to do something in your days you would not believe, especially if I would have told you just a year ago. What the enemy plans for evil, I will turn upon them. Now, Erin, rejoice! I have found your petitions good. All that I have promised you will come to pass.”
Copyright© 2012-2030 SparrowCloud9; Erin Aleshire (All rights reserved, copies only allowed as per written permission)